Botanical Flowers Coloring Book has been published.
I am very happy to incorporate there thirty of my customers favorite flowers:
Bird Of Paradise
Queen Elizabeth Rose
Here is a “little” description of my work 🙂
This book contains thirty unique flower drawings with their botanical names and the same drawings with their common names.
Use your imagination with the help of pencils, markers, or watercolors to bring these drawings to life. Make sure to either detach the page you are working on or place an extra clear page behind the drawing when using watercolors or markers. A bonus is waiting for you at the back of this book: half dozen designs suitable for handmade greeting cards. Also, this book has helpful tips on framing your art. Stepping away from worries of the day is easy with this book! Relax, enjoy, and create!
This coloring book is suitable for adults and kids. Whole family fun. Its unique designs have different levels of complexity. Today world becomes busier and busier every single day. Technology separates family members by distracting with emails and social media. It becomes difficult to fine peace with blinking screens of laptops, cellphones, and other electronic devices. This constant rush creates stress and makes people burnt out and brings them away from present moment, from joy and happiness.
• 30 beautiful, stress-relieving Flowers with their common names, designed to occupy your mind and unleash your creativity.
• 30 flowers with their scientific name. Same designs; but, more science for you to learn.
• Half dozen unique Greeting Cards designs.
• Different levels of detail, from easy drawn flowers to more intricate ones. Pick any picture from anywhere in the book; and, depending on your mood of the day, start your creative journey.
• Printed on large 8.5×11 high quality paper with plenty of space for you to be creative and work on the details. And if you use black ink, you can always add more details around each flower.
• As each drawing is printed with the reverse side blank, when you are done coloring, you can detach your unique artwork and frame it. This book has helpful tips on how to frame your beautiful art.
• These flowers are perfect for decorating with colored pencils, markers, gel pens, watercolors, or crayons.
• When you think about creative gift, feel free to share your passion for coloring and give your friend a gift of relaxation. Or, enjoy a good time of coloring session with family.
• Coloring alone is also beneficial. It is calming, stress revealing, and meditative.
Add the color to your life!
Many people now finding out that coloring is great activity for anyone who wants to rejuvenate their thought process, relax by releasing mind from overwhelming stress. And the rising popularity of adult coloring books certainly shows that the genius is in the secret of its simplicity. It is easy to dive into the world of creativity suitable for both, children and adults, anyone who is not afraid to try new things, new experiences, and eager to learn anything new. There are no rules or special instructions. You can’t be right or wrong. The only things that you will need are few coloring tools and your imagination.
Live to create!
Bring the designs of this book to life!
Relax and enjoy being in present moment!